1. Make sure you have read Matsukaze thoroughly and understand the basics of Noh theatre.
2. Re-read the ending of Matsukaze.
3. Think: What would you like to have happened to end this story? How would you amend and change the existing ending? Why?
4. Using the format and themes of Noh theatre, write a comprehensive new ending to this play. Be as creative as you would like!
This new ending should be about 30 – 50 lines of dialogue or action.
5. Create three Noh style masks for specific characters from Matsukaze.
6. Explain your choices for items 4 and 5.